Monday, January 21, 2019

Meanwhile, Over At Dread Media....#595

It’s time for a cavalcade of recent films this week!  Des and Duane check in on Tara Macken’s foray into health care in 2018‘s Intensive Care. I look at the prison epic that pits Former TV Superman Dean Cain against The Big Show and Cosplay Conan O’Brien in the Soska Sister’s WWE Films actioner Vendetta.  I also decide to go Old School Dread Media by doing a Roadkill Review of M. Night Shyamalan’s wrap-up of the Unbreakable Trilogy, Glass.

Wait a minute....you have to drive to do a Roadkill Review.  I don't drive.

Who could I possibly reach out to from my...dark past to make this episode Better?

Heh.

The trailers are below, as is Tara Macken’s Flight Reel for 2016 because...well, I think she’s kinda hot and it’s set to the Foo Fighters.  Everybody loves the Foo Fighters, right?

Listen to Dread Media #595 here

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN WE WERE ULTRA: The Difference 25 Years Make, Steve (SLUDGE, SLUDGE: RED X-MAS)

Supposedly, Steve Gerber had no idea for what he could write as his contribution to the Ultraverse. Sure, he was doing Exiles , but that was...