Sunday, February 3, 2019

Phase FOUR of...THE HONEYWELL EXPERIMENT!

For a change of pace this month, I decided to ask my good friend Patrick of Scream Queenz: Where Horror Gets Gay to choose the film Virginia and I could give my hapless specimen to torture--EDUCATE! I mean educate him with.  Knowing my love of musical theater, Patrick decides to inflict--SHARE!  I mean share with Chris a bizarre Paramount Pictures production known as The First Nudie Musical.  It’s an old-style putting-on-a-show kinda musical, only...there are copious naked people.

Only in the 70‘s folks. 

That’s also the only way I can explain Diana Canova’s winge-worthy .accent and the extended Brando joke. 

Now with added Richie Cunningham!

You can find this phase of my grand experiment here

Thanks, Patrick, for participating in...The Honeywell Experiment!!!  Please check out his biweekly, bi-friendly, primarily gay, totally Fabulous podcast at the link provided...he. Is. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN WE WERE ULTRA: The Difference 25 Years Make, Steve (SLUDGE, SLUDGE: RED X-MAS)

Supposedly, Steve Gerber had no idea for what he could write as his contribution to the Ultraverse. Sure, he was doing Exiles , but that was...