Wednesday, June 19, 2019

IF EVERYBODY’S DOING IT, WHY CAN’T WE: Coming To You Live and Direct!

This is just a head’s up for everyone.

Tomorrow at approximately 12 noon EST, I’ll be going live on my Facebook Page to talk about what’s going on with the Patreon Page

Among the things I will discuss is my Special Birthday Offer, where you can assign me an article to write for this very blog (a benefit reserved usually for the $10 tier) if you sign up to be a Patreon at the $3 tier or greater between now and June 23rd at midnight.  The article you choose--whether a review or a think piece, whether about a movie or a comic or something else--will show up during the Summer Fan Takeover Friday in July and August. leading up to Halloween Horrorfest 2019!

I’ll also be discussing the first episode of Cinematic Mirage, which I plan to bring out within the next four weeks.  This is a Patreon Exclusive Podcast available to subscribers at the $5 tier or above, and will cover either movies that were announced but never reached fruition or films that were mentioned in passing as being considered that my mind filled in the blanks way too fast (like the Freddie Vs. Jason II I've always played out in my head...)

I’ve included a little....teaser as to what the first episode (the beginning of a three part sub-series!) is all about.  If you don’t get it, you might after tomorrow!  I will answer questions during this time if you’re interested.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN WE WERE ULTRA: The Difference 25 Years Make, Steve (SLUDGE, SLUDGE: RED X-MAS)

Supposedly, Steve Gerber had no idea for what he could write as his contribution to the Ultraverse. Sure, he was doing Exiles , but that was...