Wednesday, August 14, 2019

IF EVERYBODY’S DOING IT, WHY CAN’T WE: The Mirage Is Opening...

When I opened up the Deja’s Domicile of Dread Patreon, I announced that I was going to do a special Patreon-Exclusive Podcast for those signing up at the $5 Tier or above, covering Movies That Do Not Exist.

Well, starting this Monday...the Mirage is open.

I’ll be starting my exploration of films that never reached the cinema, exploring their history, why they never got made or released, and what they may have been about.  The first episode is the first segment of a three parter covering the Tales From The Crypt Presents franchise, which was a trilogy that only one of its original scripts actually got made.  This piece of promo art to the left is just a teaser of the journey we’re taking.

(And yes, I am interrupting that three parter with a special episode on The Hunt in the coming weeks....and if anyone is interested in coming on with me to discuss this story, let me know)

You will be able to listen to this excursion into What Could Have Been starting August 19th...but only if you sign up for the Patreon.  So now’s a good time.  If you can spare the $5 or more, you should enjoy yourself with  new writings, early access to Thomas Deja's Watching and (at the $7 and $10 tiers) such goodies as movie commentaries, the ability to assign me articles and the right to choose a film I cover on this year's Halloween Horrorfest.  I could definitely use the cash to make my life normal.

You can experience a taste of what I’ve got in store by listening to The Promo!

So see you at The Mirage.  I’ve got a seat ready just for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN WE WERE ULTRA: The Difference 25 Years Make, Steve (SLUDGE, SLUDGE: RED X-MAS)

Supposedly, Steve Gerber had no idea for what he could write as his contribution to the Ultraverse. Sure, he was doing Exiles , but that was...