Monday, August 26, 2019

Meanwhile, Over At Dread Media....#626

It’s time for a good ol’ fashioned potpourri episode with an International Flavor.  First up, Des and Duane sit down for some tales by the fireside as they look at 2017‘s Ghost Stories from the UK.  Then I share my Korean homework with you as I discuss Chan Wook Park’s vampire noir Thirst!

The trailers are below, as is a documentary on ghost stories around the globe, a discussion of the best Korean horror films (some of which I will probably view), and music from Ghost and Korean all-girl metal band Walking After U!

(I think I'm in love)

Listen to Dread Media #626 here

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN WE WERE ULTRA: The Difference 25 Years Make, Steve (SLUDGE, SLUDGE: RED X-MAS)

Supposedly, Steve Gerber had no idea for what he could write as his contribution to the Ultraverse. Sure, he was doing Exiles , but that was...