Tuesday, December 24, 2019

If Everybody’s Doing, Why Can’t We: A Little Lump Of Coal From Me To You

Yes, I am a Grinch.

Yes, I still owe you Seven Labors of Hallmark.

But I had to do something for my Patreons for the holiday.

So if you are a Domicile of Dread or Dread Media Patreon, you are going to get a link to a personally selected bundle of Christmas not-quite-cheer called A Crumudgeon’s Christmas.  This includes some of my favorite holiday songs, a number of audio dramas from the Golden Age of Radio, a Christmas themed episode of one of my favorite things of all time, The Goon Show...and one of my all time favorite episodes of the podcast I did with the esteemed Derrick Ferguson, Better In The Dark, where a discussion of some existential car movies ended up in a tangent where Derrick and I debated the charms of certain Christmas songs.

This package will be available for the next few days.  Anyone who signs up at the Patreon or makes a one time donation at Ko-Fi  will receive the link to this special curated collection of curiosities and surprises.

Enjoy the Holiday O’ Your Choice, People!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN WE WERE ULTRA: The Difference 25 Years Make, Steve (SLUDGE, SLUDGE: RED X-MAS)

Supposedly, Steve Gerber had no idea for what he could write as his contribution to the Ultraverse. Sure, he was doing Exiles , but that was...