Monday, December 23, 2019

Meanwhile, Over At Dread Media....#643

It’s that time of the season, and Des and I are celebrating...in style?  First up, we get a lovely gift with Tibor Tackis’ follow-up to The Gate featuring the woefully underrated Jenny Wright (Expect a lot of squidging from me.  She’s luuuuuuurvely), 1989's I, Madman...that we discovered, to our surprise, is a Christmas film. Then I get a big ol’ lump of coal from a director I have defended in the past, 2018‘s Secret Santa.

The trailers are below, as is a radio interview with the divine Ms. Wright from 2015, an essay about making a Nuclear Hot Phone for a Secret Santa, and music from The Mummies, Manafest...oh, and Gus.

Listen to Dread Media #643 here


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN WE WERE ULTRA: The Difference 25 Years Make, Steve (SLUDGE, SLUDGE: RED X-MAS)

Supposedly, Steve Gerber had no idea for what he could write as his contribution to the Ultraverse. Sure, he was doing Exiles , but that was...